Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
(Pro 29:18 KJV Bible)
Your Vision is the ideal desired future state, a mental picture, an image of a desired future state, in your now state, in your heart. Your vision is what you see of the future, now in your heart. Your Self-image is the picture of yourself that you have in your heart. This picture determines how you feel about yourself.
When you do not have a Vision, the following are likely to occur
- You will be unrestrained. (This should not be mistaken with free-spirit.) You become careless.
- You will have no rule governing you. No standards.
- and everything is permissible into your life. You will become unstable
However when you have a vision
- You will have rules that govern you.
- You will constrained, by the rules. (not to be confused with restrained)
Constrained means compel (someone) toward a particular course of action. Restrained mean kept under control; prevented from freedom of movement or action.
- You will have priority, standards
Where there is a Vision, there will be rules of engagement. Where there are rules there would be priorities. When your Rules of engagement and priorities are in alignment, your Vision will manifest eventually.
The light of the life is your vision.If then your vision is accurate, all your life will be full of light. But if your vision is evil, all your life will be dark. If then the light in you is darkness, how dark your life will be! – Jesus Christ