What are you thinking?
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. – (Luk 6:45 KJV)
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. – (Luk 6:38 KJV)
“… for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” – (Gal 6:7 KJV)
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. – (Mat 6:21 KJV)
About your thought
- Your thought is your offering. It is your gift that would eventually come back to you.
- Your thought is your seed. Whatever you sow, you will eventually harvest.
- Your thought is a treasure of inestimable value.
- Your thought is your plan of action.
- Your thought has the potential to heal or harm.
What type of thought do you have towards yourself? Whatever you think about yourself
- You will seek and find in yourself
- You will speak to and about yourself
- You will believe others think about you
- You will eventually help yourself, become
What type of thought do you have toward your neighbor? (Your immediate family, friends, co-workers, supervisor etc.)
- You will seek and find in your neighbor
- You will speak about your neighbor
- You will believe others think about your neighbor
- You will eventually help your neighbor, become to you.
Realigning your thoughts with God’s
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end”. – (Jer 29:11 KJV). Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love. – (1Jn 4:8 GNB). But whoso hath this world’s good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? (1Jn 3:17 KJV).
God is thinking, seeking, planning and offering peace to you. If you indeed know God then you will at least want to think and act like God. You have compassion in you already and it is your choice to either open or shut the door. Therefore think good toward yourself and your neighbor.
Yinka · October 8, 2015 at 6:51 pm
Thanks for sharing, it’s true, we eventually become our thoughts. If you believe you can do something, you will do it no matter the challenges, and vice versa